Please kindly arrive 5-10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, and make adequate allowances for parking/traffic/roadworks.
If you are more than 5 minutes late for your appointment it may be regarded as cancelled and you may have to wait for the next available slot, there is no guarantee that one will be available if the clinic is fully booked on the day.
An automatic charge (£40) will apply for: (1) missed appointments, (2) cancelled/rescheduled appts within the minimum notice periods below, (3) incorrectly booked appointments or bookings for invalid reasons. The charge will be levied upon the payment card used to book the consultation or treatment.
CONSULTATIONS: No cancellations within 48 HOURS of appointment, or an automatic £40 charge will apply.
TREATMENTS: No cancellations within 5 DAYS of appointment, or an automatic £40 charge will apply.
To cancel/rearrange an appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please do not call the 24/7 bookings line to cancel/rearrange, this is for new appointment bookings only)
FORFEITURE CONDITIONS: If under 24 hours cancellation or no notice is given, the treatment value paid will be forfeit.
There is a maximum of ONE reschedule per treatment, after which the treatment value paid will be forfeit.
You may cancel your treatment plan within 7 days of purchase and obtain a refund (less £40 cancellation charge). After 7 days of payment, there are strictly no refunds under any circumstances. This applies to however many treatments are purchased. Unredeemed treatments will expire 1 year after purchase.
The Dark Circles Clinic ‘The Clinic’ will always provide a high level of service and treatments to maximise the chances of achieving the best possible results for our clients. However as with any cosmetic procedure, outcomes can vary from patient to patient, so results cannot be guaranteed. Refunds cannot be given in the small minority of cases where results do not meet expectations.
Post-treatment results very much depend on the client’s compliance with instructions and recommended guidelines & protocols. The Clinic cannot be held responsible if the client does not follow these instructions precisely, or uses any other treatment in the 1 month before and 6 months after treatment.
A small minority of clients may experience temporary mild redness, irritation or inflammation after the treatment and/or the after-cream application, which should subside quickly in a few days.
1. Payment for all 3 treatments must been made in full by the day of the first treatment.
2. All 3 treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of the first treatment date and forfeited if unused.
3. The 3rd ‘free’ treatment has no residual monetary value should it not be used.
4. The 3rd ‘free’ treatment is automatically forfeited without notification if the client fails to attend the treatment or cancels late.
5. The offer is governed by the same ‘Cancellation & Refunds’ policy above.
We kindly request that all post-treatment enquiries be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
From there, they will be forwarded to the relevant practitioner and answered promptly.
This enables dialogue with clients to be recorded, and quality and consistency ensured in the responses provided.
We aim to provide a high standard of service and treatment at all times. However, if you are unhappy with any of the services provided, please let us know in writing by email to ‘The Manager’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are likely to receive a response within 1-4 working days, where we hope to address and resolve all concerns in an efficient and timely manner.
If you encounter any problems and we are not notified immediately via the correct channel, we will not be able to provide the support, advice and products necessary to rectify the problem.
- The Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
– It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide The Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
– The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, The Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.