Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time, and make adequate allowances for parking/travel delays. If you are more than 10 minutes late for your appointment it may be regarded as cancelled and you may have to wait for the next available slot – there is no guarantee that one will be available if the clinic is fully booked on the day.
An automatic charge will apply for missed or late appointments: £40 for consultations and £40 for treatments,
or if either is cancelled/rescheduled within the minimum notice periods (below).
– CONSULTATIONS: Strictly no cancellations within 48 HOURS of appointment, an automatic £40 charge will apply otherwise.
– TREATMENTS: Strictly no cancellations within 5 DAYS of appointment, an automatic £40 charge will apply otherwise. To cancel/rearrange an appointment, PLEASE EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org only.
Treatment Plan Cancellations
You may cancel your treatment plan within 7 days of purchase and get a full refund if the accompanying products provided have not been opened and are returned in perfect condition. There is a £40 cancellation admin fee for this or £80 if the products are used, damaged or not returned. After 7 days of payment, there is strictly no refunds under any circumstances, and returning or replacing the products will not entitle you to a refund. This applies to however many treatments are purchased.
Products must only be posted back to: Dark Circles Clinic, Unit 3 Issigonis House, London W3 7UN
No other location is a valid return address, including the clinic where the treatment was purchased. Appointments cannot be made at the clinic to return these products. Obtaining proof of postage is advised.
The Dark Circles Clinic ‘The Clinic’ will always provide a high level of service and treatments to maximise the chances of achieving the best possible results for our clients. However as with any cosmetic procedure, outcomes can vary from patient to patient, so results cannot be guaranteed. Refunds cannot be given in the small minority of cases where results do not meet expectations.
Post-treatment results very much depend on the client’s compliance with instructions and recommended guidelines & protocols. The Clinic cannot be held responsible if the client does not follow these instructions precisely, or uses any other treatment in the 1 month before and 6 months after treatment.
1. Payment for all 3 treatments must been made in full by the day of the first treatment.
2. All 3 treatments must be redeemed within 12 months of the first treatment date and forfeited if unused.
3. The 3rd ‘free’ treatment has no residual monetary value should it not be used.
4. The 3rd ‘free’ treatment is automatically forfeited without notification if the client fails to attend the treatment or cancels late.
5. The offer is governed by the same ‘Cancellation & Refunds’ policy above.
We kindly request that all post-treatment enquiries be submitted in writing by email to email@example.com
From there, they will be forwarded to the relevant practitioner and answered promptly.
This enables dialogue with clients to be recorded, and quality and consistency ensured in the responses provided.
We aim to provide a high standard of service and treatment at all times. However, if you are unhappy with any of the services provided, please let us know in writing by email to ‘The Manager’ at firstname.lastname@example.org. You are likely to receive a response within 1-4 working days, where we hope to address and resolve all concerns in an efficient and timely manner. You can also let us know directly by this web form
If you encounter any problems and we are not notified immediately via the correct channel, we will not be able to provide the support, advice and products necessary to rectify the problem.
- The Clinic will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
– It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide The Clinic with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. The Clinic will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
– The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, The Clinic regarding the care of a treated area.